Wednesday 18 February 2009

MWC Day 3

Ok these are getting shorter each day!

Quick post to summarise today.

I kicked off with a joint presentation between O2 Litmus and Oracle at the Oracle cafe. Seemed to be well received and had some insightful questions afterwards. Thanks for the opportunity Ty.



I then had meetings with Microsoft Silverlight, a great conversation with @sbisson and Mary Branscombe. Then catch up with an old friend James Patmore, and went onto meetings with Informa and Jouni Forsman & Joy Yang from Gartner.

Then had meetings with Facebook and a trip over the the Israeli trade area which was hectic, but looks like there is a lot of buzz and innovation coming out of there. Whilst there I bumped into Luc Jacobs who I know from way back in his Nokia days.

Anyways enough about me, I'm pooped and want to sleep...

Interesting stuff from today:

MEF launches 'Smart Pipe Enablers Initiative'

Gordon Ramsay now on iPhone - man is there no where I can escape the man, talk about over exposed...

iPhone game developer earns $600k a month

MWC: Amdocs launches 'app store' platform

MWC: Newbay's 16 million new year messages

I've probably missed some interesting stuff, but I'm done!!

WIP Jam all day tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment